Last update: 09/19/2019
We understand that providing personal information implies a high degree of confidence on your part. That is why we take this trust very seriously and it is our top priority to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the personal data you provide us when you use our services.
- Headline: Global Rent Solutions SL, B93608818 (hereinafter, "we", "our", "us", "the Establishment") operates the CasaEnChilches.com site
- NIF: B93608818
- Direction: Los Almendros 36, 29790, Chilches, Vélez Málaga, Málaga
- Data Protection Delegate (DPO): You can contact our DPO through the following address [email protected], or by writing to the address of the Establishment indicating in the reference "Data Protection Delegate".
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. PURPOSE WITH WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will process the personal data collected according to the following purposes:
- Manage your contact request
- Manage your reservation and billing, including payment management.
- Manage your stay in our Establishment.
- Maintain a guest history.
- Manage requests, preferences, complaints, claims, suggestions and recommendations derived from the service provided.
- In the case of vacancies and sending resumes, manage your application, keep you informed about the personnel selection process and notify you about future job offers that occur in our organization.
- Communicate news or related offers.
4. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We may treat the following categories of data, depending on your request:
- Identification Data: Name, surname, nationality, identity document, driving license, residence permit, passport or any other identification document.
- Contact information: Postal address, telephone number, email address.
- Bank data: Card information, necessary for the payment of the reservation or to guarantee it, as well as to pay for the stay or the services associated with it.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we have collected them, including the purposes to satisfy any legal, accounting and regulatory reporting requirements, or until you request us to withdraw, oppose or revoke your consent.
6. LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data processing necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes that require your consent for its realization, will not be carried out without counting on you.
Also, in case you withdraw your consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments performed previously.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is based on the consent granted by completing any of the forms we have available to offer our services. However, the purposes related to managing your reservation and billing, including payment management, as well as your stay in our Establishment, have as legal basis the execution of a contract to which you are a party.
7. RECIPIENTS TO WHOM WE COMMUNICATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not market your personal data or transfer your bank information to third parties. Likewise, we do not allow third parties to send you commercial communications.
The Establishment may share your information with other parties, for the purposes described below among others:
- State security forces and bodies: To comply with the obligations of documentary registration and information provided for in article 12.1 of Organic Law 1/1992, of February 21, on the Protection of Public Safety.
- Courts or Courts or Public Administrations for the attention of any legal requirement.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with European data protection regulations, and local data protection regulations, you have the following rights.
- Access: You can request a copy of all your personal data that the Establishment keeps about you. No supplement applies to that request.
- Rectification: You can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate.
- Suppression: You can request the deletion of your personal data.
- Opposition: You can request that your personal data not be processed.
- Portability: You can request that we receive the personal data that affects you or that we send this personal data to a third party, when feasible.
To exercise your rights, you can send a letter to Urb. Los Almendros 36, 29790, Chilches, Vélez Málaga, Málaga, or send an email to [email protected], with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching the photocopy of a valid identity document that identifies it.
9. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We want you to feel safe using our service, and we are committed to protecting the personal data we collect. Although no company can guarantee perfect security, we have implemented and maintain appropriate physical, administrative, technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data you provide against unauthorized or illegal access, disclosure of information, and against losses, damages, alterations. or accidental destruction. Only authorized employees can access personal data, and can only do so to perform permitted business functions.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee your absolute security.
11. Links to other sites
We have no control or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of third-party sites or services.
12. Children's privacy
Our Service is not aimed at children under 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collectively identify identifiable information of children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal information, contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will remove that information from our servers immediately.
Last update: 09/19/2019
14. Politica de cookies
Más informacion acerca de la politica de Cookies